WHEN YOU'RE RUNNING OUT OF INK!


Okay, so when I was in primary school and just started using pens, I did really awkward things (I'm sure I'm not alone on this...). Anyways, so when my ink is almost finished, I'd use my breathe to pull the ink so that it would look like I have a lot of ink left. But after awhile, I'd notice broken lines around the ink...now that I think of it, it sounds really funny but a few lessons can still be drawn.

When you're out of ink (fire, strength, oil) in your christian race, a short cut won't do it. Taking a short cut to being revived spiritually could lead to broken lines i.e rising and falling, moving from one strategy of ensuring growth to another. But coming upfront with God and asking His help will make it better. Sometimes all we need is a new pen not a false sense of still being filled i.e sometimes we need to revisit the cross for rejuvenation.

The right approach to an almost empty spiritual life is not to sweep things under the carpet but ask for a second touch from the Lord. Quit struggling, rising and falling when there is an outstretched hand ready to help you; when all you need is actually purging, a refill and a new life in Christ. I pray that for as many who find themselves in a state of constant struggle in their christian life, that there be a divine outpouring and refreshing from this week onward and beyond...Amen. Remain Blessed!!!

Comments

  1. Encounter. It goes right beyond the behinds. Thank You. May the good Lord us all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There was an encounter. One that went right beyond behinds. Thank You. May the good Lord fill us all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Akinlotan M Deborah14 August 2013 at 19:39

    A great one sis! God bless and keep you in Jesus name. More grace! Shalom!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment