ARE YOU THERE?



An old friend in secondary school whom I hadn't seen in years came visiting 2 weeks ago. When she arrived the coach station, I left the house to go pick her up. On getting to where I'd take a bus to her, I realized I had missed an earlier bus and it would take over twenty minutes before the next one would come around. This didn't sound good because it meant I'd keep her waiting for awhile. I then casually said 'If only a miracle could happen' and in less than the expected time, the bus came around. I was happy!!! Thank God I waited for that miracle rather than go after another option.

We all have wonderful desires and hope that they be granted by God. But in most cases we do not remain in that place when the miracle comes and our prayers are being answered. Its either we're weary of waiting and we see other seeming appealing options and than go for it. If we look clearly at things, God isn't at fault at all, its we humans who have left His comfort zone. He keeps His own side of the bargain but way before the fulfilment of things, we leave for supposing greener pastures.

Its about time we hold on to God's promises and stay where He's asked us to stay which is in His perfect will. Don't expect a miracle to happen when you've decided to leave the designated area. Yes, that other option might take you to the desired destination and that right early, but like the popular advert says; 'if its not panadol (God) it cannot be like panadol (God)'. Are you there;In His will? Where He wants you to be? Or have you left? Remain Blessed!!!

Comments

  1. ow impatience makes us move 4rm where our miracle will locate us, learning to be patient and trusting God will help a great deal. tanks AYO

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx dear friends, I pray God will help us through His grace

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment