AFTER THE BUMP!




When I was learning how to drive I pleaded with my mum to please allow me drive as we came back from church. She agreed! After the service, I drove close to the traffic and there was this bump on the road which I couldn't get past. With mum by my side, I kept trying all to no avail...I just couldn't get past it. To further worsen the case, the other drivers behind me kept horning without control. Mum had to come take the wheel, I felt soo sad because just after the traffic was a very clear and free road in which I would drive without any disturbance.

So it is with every hurdle in life. Hurdles are always a part of man's life and its very important that we press on whether or not we're pressurized from behind us. Parents and friends are shouting "go get married", others might be saying "when are you going to have children", while others are horning into your ears "get a better job". Do not fall or give in to the pressures because just beyond the hurdle is a safe and good life. However what determines how qualified we are for that promise ahead is our victory over every trial. God is faithful He won't leave us comfortless and that's why around us are helpers to encourage us and help us. Let God guide our every step! If at all we're giving in to anything it must be that it's to God's will. At the end of every dark tunnel of life is light. Know what God is saying during that phase and learn all you can! Remain Blessed!!!

Comments

  1. i feel patience and trusting God is also very important when we are at those bumps in our lives. with these 2 you would go pass the bump without even knowing. lovely article

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment