ON THE WRIST?


I needed to know the time urgently,so I checked my wrist thinking my wristwatch was on. But it wasn't there,apparently I left it at home. The next thought that came to my heart was to ask my friend for the time or maybe check my phone for the time. The fact that I needed to know the time urgently did not mean I had to go home to pick my wrist watch. There were other ways of knowing the time.
When God needs something done,do not even think for a split second that you're the only human capable of such responsibility as a result you begin to treat things with levity. Never think you're indispensable. When God needs a job done and He checks on you without seeing you, He'll find someone else who has the ability to fulfil that purpose.
When God is looking for people to fulfil His divine purpose, will you be found at 'home'(where you're not suppose to be) or will He find you on the 'wrist' (your duty post)? God is never short of people to use, that He thought of using you is a rare privilege,please bear this in mind. You're a vessel just being used. Remain at your duty post. Remain where He has asked you to be. When He needs you,let Him find you where you ought to be. Remain Blessed!!!

Comments