STRENGTH FROM WITHIN!


Some weeks ago, I had to wake up and work on the daily write-ups for but I felt soo tired, I just felt like remaining in bed. It was a struggle but finally I did. And just as I started typing, strength came from within, I typed, posted and did other things I had to do without struggling.

Have you ever felt like that before? When you feel like your weakness has gotten the best of you? Where you feel you can't overcome that struggle and make it through? Have you felt soo tired and stressed out that you do not believe you can do anything. Are you currently at the verge of falling into temptation of committing sin with that man/woman who's been parading in front of you?

Do not think you cannot overcome for where the temptation to sin comes, grace much more abounds. Tap into the strength of the Lord which is made perfect in our weaknesses. 1cor1:13b"but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it." The Lord is indeed our strength from within! Go in this strength through out the week and beyond! Remain Blessed!!!

Comments