START FROM THE TOP!





I was trying to get what a paragraph was saying so that I could summarize in my own words but instead of starting from the beginning of the paragraph, I was just too lazy, I started from the middle (weird right?). I struggled to get the gist but couldn't. I had to give it up and start from the top to get the idea.

Some of us want to understand God when we get to a critical junction of our lives (marriage come to mind). Trust me, we won't get to understand 'chapter 12' if we haven't read the introductory part of a book. Everything will seem out of place and things will be misinterpreted. Let's start right and from the top with God; there's no short cut to it. First things first....Remain Blessed!!!


Comments

  1. Babafemi Gegson10 June 2013 at 09:27

    He is the 'a'(alpha) and the 'b' (Omega) and so many tins happen between the 'b' and the 'y' but so many times we forget that God dint promise us 'explanations'. He just wants us to trust him wen He says...I know the tots I have towards u...'tots of good' ...(more grace ma)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is Alpha and Omega and even everything in between. Thanks for contributing, God bless

      Delete

Post a Comment