WHO OR WHAT HE IS....


My friend got a message from an admirer and the message read: "you look beautiful; that's why I would like us to be friends". Oh, my friend was upset because she felt the only reason he wanted to be her friend was because she's beautiful.

But isn't that how we say 'God I love you because you answered my prayers and blessed me richly?' Sounds more like, 'I love you because of your gifts not because of who you are but because of what you are.

Will we love Him still if He were to withdraw the blessings and favour we get from Him? Will we love Him still when trials and sorrow like sea billows roll? Will we like David say: 'One thing have I desired of the Lord, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to enquire in his temple' (psalm27:4). Remain Blessed!!!

Comments