ORDERED STEPS!!!


I removed my jotter from its normal position in my bag on this fateful day and seriously I can’t really say why I did that, all I know is that I consciously removed it and placed it in another part of the bag. By the following day when I opened my bag, I realized that something had spilled in the normal place my jotter used to be. If I hadn't removed my jotter from there, my jotter would have been in ruins.

Everything that happens in life is for a reason whether we understand it or not especially if you are a genuine child of God. Sometimes we do things unconsciously, we don’t know why but we do and this is sometimes God’s way of making us fulfill His divine purpose and mandate for our lives. That relationship that was just called off for no reason and has made you cry all night long was for a reason, you might not know it yet but in the long run you’ll understand (‘Every step of a righteous man is ordered by God, though you may not see His hand, He will reveal it all in time’).


Can we decide to get very close to God to the extent that we effortlessly walk in his steps and purpose; where we don’t struggle to know or do His bidding but see it unfolding through and in us? It is possible! Lord guide and order our steps, hands and everything we are to fulfill your perfect love in us this month and beyond. Remain Blessed!!! 

Comments