PROOFREAD IT...!


Okay, so one of those days I finished typing my write-up and I didn't get any of those red crooked lines under any of the words; every word looked right and in place. So I said to myself, 'why read over? Just go ahead and post.' However, since reading over won't hurt, I read it again and seriously, you won't imagine the blunders all over (Lord have mercy!).

Well.....Sometimes, we see seemingly perfect spouses who appear not to have any red crooked lines (people who appear like God's Will for our lives), but it wouldn't hurt nonetheless, to read all over again (pray sincerely and hear what God has to say). This would save us unnecessary regrets and embarrassment after posting (getting married). Please 'proof-read' (PRAY) before committing and God will see us through in Jesus' Name-Amen. Remain Blessed!!!

Comments

Post a Comment