'HOW CAN YOU SAY YOU LOVE ME...'


Judges16:15: "Then she said to him, how can you say  'I love you', when your heart is not with me? You have mocked me these three times, and have not told me where your great strength lies." As bible students, I'm pretty sure we all know the actor and actress in this verse- Samson and Deliah!

If this statement could work on our very own 'Spirit-filled', 'tongue-blasting', 'lion-killing' brother in the Lord-Samson, then let we who think we stand simply take heed, lest we fall into a snare/trap. It doesn't matter if tears are streaming down her eyes or his text/calls you no longer receive because you have refused to tell him/her 'wherewith thou mightest be bound', stay clear, that the glory of God in you be not cut off. Flee (run) is the word! We all know the end of Samson, how that he died and was probably buried with soo much strength and might within. Do not trade your glory for peanuts. Remain Blessed!!!

Comments

Post a Comment